Thursday, August 11, 2011

I am a professional driver!!

Yes! You see, when you hang at the truck stop, the lady occasionally comes across the intercom and says, "Professional Driver ...blah...blah...blah". That's me! A professional driver! (lol)  I've got to wonder what my father or my grandparents would say, I believe they would be as surprised as I am about our choices, but as everyday goes by I get more excited!

We spend our lives driving down the same roads, going to the same places and seeing the same people day after day. We live our lives in such a small fragment of the world (and happily so) that I am eager to see more of it! Crape` diem...and all that stuff.

Taking that driving test was one of the worst experiences I've ever had! I can't even express how happy I am that all the testing is over, at least for the next three years! As a bonus there's not a scratch on the truck...well maybe from a branch or two, or three.

All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...I'm standing here outside your door........

3 comments:

  1. Yay-you passed. I was afraid to ask. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two have many fun and safe trips! Keeping America rolling one load at a time!

    ReplyDelete