Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Weigh stations

Interesting area I've never noticed before. Oh, well, I've seen them, but never had to drive through them before. It seems to me that if I have to drive through they should make their expectations clear. Do I stop? Keep moving? Use right or left lane? This communication shouldnt happen in the very last second! And really if the weigh station is open could ALL the signs leading to the station say they're open and not the very last one? And while I'm at it....this Prepass thing....is it just me or does everyone have a hard time seeing the little red and green light during the day? Aaannnnd we are the United States...why dont all states have Prepass? And why don’t all truck drivers have it in cab instead of complaining of having to pull over at each station? Really I understand the need and have no problem complying but does it have to be so confusing?

No comments:

Post a Comment