Friday, October 14, 2011

Here's the list so far!

These are in no particular order and I hope I spell them correctly! I've been to the following states in my two short months as a truck driver.....

Alabama (Great state! Go Bama! Roll Tide!)
Arizona
Arkansas
California
Connecticut (Friendly Drivers!)
Delaware
Georgia
Idaho
Illinois
Indiana
Iowa
Kansas
Kentucky
Louisiana (Another great state!)
Maryland (Would like to see it in the daytime!)
Massachusetts
Michigan
Mississippi (Gotta love the south!)
Missouri
Nebraska
Nevada
New Hampshire (very nice people!)
New Jersey
New Mexico
New York (absolutely beautiful)
North Carolina
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina (Love those Cherry Cokes!)
Tennessee (Dennis wants to live there)
Texas
Utah
Virginia (Beautiful State)
West Virginia (This one too!)
Wisconsin
Wyoming (want to spend more time here!)
and Washington DC if you count them!

Here's my picks....At heart I am definately a Northeast kinda girl!  The Appalachian Mountain Range is my favorite with the Blue Ridge Mountains topping the list. Now being a northern girl I dislike the heat but I love the south! Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama get my vote (Go Bama!). They take football serious down there so be careful what you tie to your purse (depending on the state!) I thought I would miss the colors changing in Michigan, and I do, but I get to see the entire country change colors, what could be better?

I still have 12 states to go (not counting Alaska and Hawaii), so the verdict about the best place is still out!

No comments:

Post a Comment