Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It's all about the truck!

Your truck is like your living room, bedroom, kitchen and bath all combined into one and just like homes, trucks are not all created equal! I am the first person to admit I'm spoiled rotten but there's a difference between comfort and necessity.

Is it ne necessary to have a sink? Only if you want to do dishes. How about a TV? Only if you want to watch television. My point is if you are in the business each of us have different needs in mind for their truck. For myself, well, I want a truck where I can prepare a meal, clean dishes and brush my teeth. I want a place to enjoy a meal with my husband, go on the computer or read a book with my feet up.

They've come a long way in providing all of those comforts and more for truck drivers who spend the majority of their life on the road. Who wouldn't want it all?

No comments:

Post a Comment